Monday, January 3, 2011

feeling miserable.

What did I do?
I was honest, direct, and told you how I felt.
I was sorry for hurting you and wished you the best.
And goodness only knows what was said on your end, but if your intention was to make me so upset I can't think of anything else, congrats, you hit your mark.
It apparently was a dumb thing to hope for, but I thought we would be polite and courteous and maybe even friendly.
Now I'm starting to question so much.
Did your friends always think I was "fake, selfish, and devious"?
What exactly have you been telling people about me?
If you've been saying such awful things, did you ever really love me?
I had such an amazing night. Inexplicably. I felt pretty, spent time with friends, met a cute boy, danced for ages, and was planning on talking with friends all night, but now I can't stop being miserable long enough to be anything but a downer.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment