Monday, March 7, 2011

I should be studying...

I have two midterms this week. One Thursday, one Friday. I am six chapters behind in both of the classes I have tests in (and 6 in another). I have two research papers I have to complete this year, as well as a huge group project. I have four portfolios to turn in for writing.

And right now I just want to cry and crawl into bed.

I know I'm hormonal right now. I know that's why I'm feeling the way I do. But at the same time, knowing that doesn't make it any better.

I feel like giving up. Teach for America is seeming more and more possible, and I have so many great opportunities presenting themselves to me...but at the same time, it seems like all of these in addition to school is just too much for me.

I want to go home. To run away from everything for a while. I need a cuddle buddy, badly. Someone to come home to, just curl up next to on the couch or in bed, and we wouldn't need to talk. Just laying there with my head on their chest, and I would feel better. I haven't had that in a very long time and I miss it.

I was sitting here thinking about who I could talk to about how I feel, and literally couldn't think of a single person.
I mean obviously I've got extremely close friends, but sometimes I feel like we've all got our own shit to deal with, so we don't press ours off on to each other. Plus most of my problems are the same mopey ones I always have, and I don't want my friends to get tired of listening to me bitch about the same old things all the time.

Definitely another night where thinking about being bad is very very very tempting.

Maybe I just need to sleep it off. Here's hoping tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment