Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My last week...

I am spending as much time as possible with my friends. I feel bad that I am not doing more with my mom, but I just don't want to be home when things are always so ugh. If there wasn't so much yelling and fighting...I don't know what happened, but things are different.

I am definitely taking pictures tomorrow. We went to the club sunday and had the camera, and I want to take as many pictures as possible this week. I feel like I'm growing so far away from all of my friends back home...there's just so much going on here and I'm missing all of it.

Not that a lot is actually happening, its just people stuff and times missed and all of that.
:(

I'm excited and apprehensive to see Austin. I want to see him, I miss him like nuts. But at the same time, I like him. I really do. But I don't want things to go so fast...if things are going to work out this time, we're gonna have to start from the beginning and take it slow. I don't want to rush it and mess it all up again, that's already happened. Twice.

Anyways, busy early day tomorrow, time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment