Wednesday, October 7, 2009

my love/hate with PostSecret

Both of these images were on PostSecret this week, and I don't know what to think.


Things are just getting so complicated...
I'm tired of the back and forth, seem like I'm falling for you one minute don't talk to you the next bullshit. I really can't take much more of that.
but at the same time, I don't know the other side, and is it fair for me to cut things off now? What if something is going on thats making him act that way?

And I texted Austin on Saturday. We're kind of talking again. I'm just worried it will end up like it did last time.

Too much work to do, too much to think about.
Almost to the point of saying fuck it all and going home.
Here's to the courage to stay and face what I've got to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment