Monday, March 22, 2010

Downey, CA

currently watching that 70's show with lbinac
was playing starcraft, enough of that for now
50 boxes of cookies for 50 crates of milk?
hahahaha
huuuuunnnngggwwwwyyyyyy

To quote Kelso:
"It's thanksgiving- some people bake pies, we bake ourselves."

today was Bosta Chica beach. it was a little overcast and chilly, but we stayed out there for a few hours anyways.

Last night we went on a walk around the neighborhood, it was really nice :)

I'm pretty sure I'm allergic to Amoxicillin. My spots are fading, though.

I have the best boyfriend ever, even if sometimes he's a little too mushy gushy.

I want FOOOOOOOOOOOD.


And forget the people on that 70's show, I <3 STYX.

I think its a little strange how most of my blogs are random thoughts like this. I understand that this is here for me to write whatever I'm feeling, but its a little frustrating that sometimes my thoughts are so unorganized and vapid.

Oh well. time to make dinner with laurensarous!

No comments:

Post a Comment