Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Green eyed monster?

Jason: where were u?
me: when?
Jason: after work?
me: ummm i just got to work?
Jason: my work
i txted you to give you ur money and never heard anything...
me: i didn't get one :/
Jason: did you go to lunch with whatever?
me: whoever?31123001515918
eek
Jason: idk lol
me: yeah, i went to lunch with josh
Jason: off campus?
me: and steve asked if we wanted to play video games since we all had to be at work at 6
yeah
h&w
Jason: who is this josh?
me: a friend that i work with
?
Jason: oh okay
he make any moves?
me: are you serious?
Jason: lol
i meant that jokingly
me: didn't sound that way
Jason: forgot it doesnt translate to aim
me: jealousy translates well :P
Jason: i wasnt jealous.....
i trust you, no need to be jealous
I PASSED OPERATING SYSTEMS F*CK YA
me: i know :)
subject change fail though
Jason: im starting at it amazed
just wanted to share
me: you already told me that one :P
and that sri didn't
and is probably super pissed
Jason: ya brad did also
YAY
me: yay!
but fail still
Jason: sorry
me: mrrr
Jason: mrrrr to you to


And that was the end of that line of convo
I gave up on him changing the subject.

Many things i can deal with, but a jealous boyfriend is NOT one. I have more guy friends than girl friends. He's going to have to get used to that, and he's going to have to do it fast, or I'm just going to get pissed off and resentful. And maybe a little vindictive and belligerent. Because that's generally what happens when I get irritated.


And I don't think I'm over reacting, this is the third time in less than a week that something like this has happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment