Sunday, May 9, 2010

houston, we have a problem...

so, talking to Jason this morning, he said he was really upset with himself after we woke up the other morning and saw the mass amount of hickeys/teeth marks on my chest/shoulder area.

when I asked him why, he said because he wasn't raised that way. after asking for clarification, it was clear that he meant he was raised to not hurt/harm women.

does that count? it's pretty common knowledge amongst the people that read this that I am not a vanilla kind of person (sorry if this is over-sharing, Pete), that a little bit of pain is actually really a turn on.

but, the way he said it, he sounded legitimately upset with himself.

what to do? if it bugs him I don't want to make him uncomfortable, but at the same time, it's what I'm into...

???

3 comments:

  1. lol, I got referenced!

    On a serious note: If he's that upset, you're going to have to work something out with him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea sweetie. I know you know the rules but what is rule one, if one person is uncomfortable things need to stop.

    Maybe take a step back, have more discussions about it, watch some *ahem* films and then maybe he will become more comfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The thing is, he says he enjoys it, but feels bad when he realizes afterward that he's marked me up something terrible. I think he just needs some more experience to be able to have me react the same way without making it look like I was mauled. At least that's what came of the convo I had with him....we'll see how things go.

    ReplyDelete