Tuesday, May 4, 2010

WOW, Jason....

me: i'm hungry >.<

Jason: i think we might get some food in the dc b4 class
what would you like?

me: i've got a dinner date with my roomie after work
but thanks anyway :)

Jason: oh fine then shit
went from bring me dinner to dinner date with a roomie lol

me: i was kidding earlier :P

Jason: lol i wasnt =P

me: haha

Jason: but i c i've been replaced :P

me: oh goodness.
she needs to spend her catcard money :P

Jason: lol
sure sure sure

me: and office hours start at 830

Jason: whatev lets you sleep at night

me: you sir are belligerent.
i'm going to need you to calm down.

Jason: lol
i am a sig on the third floor
gotta live up to the legend

me: so you're belligerent squared atm
that's way too intense forme
*for me

Jason: lol
if you cant take the heat get out of the kitchen :P

me: i don't have a kitchen :(

Jason: you have mine, only used once
lol

me: that's maddie's kitchen
i can't encroach on her turf like that

Jason: she said you could
and fuck that
if it's for me i will drive maddie away

me: either way, i am not in a kitchen, so it would be impossible and illogical for me to get out of one.

Jason: hey now it's an expression

me: yes, but being contrary is ever so much fun!

Jason: lol ur beligerent
ma'am
you need to calm down

me: i beg to differ
i am not on the third floor

Jason: beg ignored

me: nor am i a member of sigma chi
see, that was belligerency
meanieface.

Jason: lol
but you are dating one
so you are majorly beligerent just like tori and brown

me: i disagree.

Jason: tori is def beligerent and so are you, hmm we must be rubbing off on you guys

me: i am not!

Jason: i beg to differ? i offer you dinner that you demanded and i get rejected, textbook belligerency

me: :O
how rude!

Jason: i know right?

me: I meant on your part!
you are twisting my words and the situation to your benefit.

Jason: am not!!

me: THAT is a perfect example of YOUR belligerency/
not mine.

Jason: now i am def pulling your leg
not twisting anything around

me: i know you're kiddiing
:P
way to break character and ruin all the fun, meanieface

Jason: am i?
are you sure?

me: you're either kidding or a liar...
hmmm....

Jason: or did you just scar me emotionally by rejecting me so hard
hmmm ur call

me: know anyone that needs an extra grad ticket?

Jason: maybe why? did you get urs?

me: i get mine this week

Jason: yay!!!

me: i get to help with parking and transportation!
yay!
lol

Jason: what??? ur working???
WHAT

me: only for the first part
calm yourself, sir

Jason: MRRRRR

me: just have your mom save me a seat :)

Jason: convo over!!!!

me: i get to watch the actual commencement ceremony
i just have to work that morning.
i know corine needed one, but if a brother does i'd rather give it to a sig first...

Jason: Jason is not here right now, please leave a message after the beep........ beep

me: ^^^
wait
shit
don't remember if i asked for the extra ticket or not

Jason: beep end of message

me: i just replied asking if i can still get one.

Jason: Would you like to re-record the message or send it?

me: delete

Jason: Jason is not here right now, please leave a message after the beep........ beep

Jason: beep end of message
Please hang up and try again
click
Jason: Ring ring ring ring banana phone banana phone!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. The end of that with the messages was hilarious. And I was just about to say happy cinco de mayo but it's 2:21am on may 6th. Damn!

    ReplyDelete