Tuesday, May 18, 2010

rawr.

Shit has been going down.

Told Jason the things Claudia has said to me, it seems like her world is starting to fall apart. Jason and Brad are both mad at her for their own respective reasons. I feel bad, I didn't mean to mess up their friendships...but I didn't know what else to do. The things she was saying were really starting to hurt my feelings, and he wanted to know what exactly she said. I didn't even tell him everything, since it was literally beating a dead horse at that point.

Got home, dealing with friend drama. This is okay so far, but lets see how things go once alcohol is involved.

I miss Jason like bonkers, but I'll be okay.

I told mom about changing my major. She is NOT happy.

She also thinks that Jason is nothing special.
Along with this, I want Jason to come and visit when my grandma gets here, because that's the weekend after our 3 month anniversary. But mom said if I'm going to act like that already, then I can go act like that somewhere else.
Wtf is that supposed to mean?

Guess what, I don't care what she thinks. And this is starting to sound like a horrible movie cliche, but I love him. So it really doesn't matter what she thinks.
I just wish she would like him for his sake.

Lets see where this summer leaves me. It'll be a bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment