Thursday, May 6, 2010

where did the time go?

a week left.
a fucking week.
good and bad all at once.
i get to get out of town, go home where things are familiar and comfortable and where i never feel like i don't belong, to my friends who know me better than i know myself, and to my family.

but to the people that are leaving....i don't know what i will do without you guys. i have gotten pretty close to some seniors, but two more specifically than anyone else:

brad, you're such a fantastic person...i wish all of this shit didn't happen your last semester of your senior year, but i know you'll be alright. you are a sweetie, and any girl would be lucky to be with a guy like you.

jason....i don't even know what to say. you're silly and you're funny and you make me laugh and smile. you make things better when the world starts to suck, and you mean more to me than you could understand. i don't know what i'm going to do with myself when you leave.

thank god for friends who know you when you're sad and can handle you until you're feeling better. i'm going to need them.

No comments:

Post a Comment