Tuesday, June 29, 2010

its getting better all the time...

Why on earth am I doing this? I really don't know anymore.
I thought maybe I was just being too sensitive, and a bitch about it. You're a nice guy, and you seem to actually care about me. So I thought it would be best if I just relax a bit, not let so many things get to me.

And the next day you stomp all over my feelings.

Stupidest part is I don't even really remember what we said. But I DO, rather distinctly, remember that you were mean to me because you had a bad night. How is that fair to me?

And I told you anything that comes out of her mouth is poison, and she's been trying to break us up since we started dating. Yet you're still taking relationship advice from her?

What does she know about giving advice, anyway? Is it really a good idea to take relationship advice from a lying cheating bitch that does nothing but take pleasure from breaking peoples' hearts?

I know that was kind of harsh, but I'm tired of being nice.

I'm tired of fighting. I'm tired of feeling like shit all day after talking to you.
I'm tired of crying. I'm tired of worrying all the time.

Things shouldn't be this way.

3 comments:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rj-4t9drUlM

    I learned this on guitar, and I've started to sing and play it for people. I wanted to write something sentimental, but I think a nice song works just as well. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very right, Peter :)
    Please play it for me when I see you?

    ReplyDelete