Sunday, July 4, 2010

the most awful and wonderful dream i've ever had...

I don't even remember exactly what was happening, or why.

We were trying to escape from these people, and we were at a mall...I think. Anyway, it's me, my sisters, the guy robbie likes (who is godric from true blood. but he's not a vampire, slightly tanner, and extremely flirtatious. here's a picture.
like I said, cute.)

anyway, we were running away from the bad guys, but Godric started getting really flirty with me. Like affectionate touching flirty. I told him I had a boyfriend, and he said everyone has someone where he's from, and that it didn't matter (I don't think my subconscious decided if he was from England, or from Egypt like in the show.) Either way, Robbie got pissed and stormed off.
Godric and I tried to steal the bad guys' jeep from the parking lot, it wouldn't start (the light on the dash said car is dry, i'm assuming that's dream land's version of the gas light).

Dream goes on, things get better, but then I wake up, cursing my alarm for going off.

Now I feel slightly bad, but not at the same time. Not like I can control what I dream about.

Besides, that's the first time I've had a good dream in a very very very long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment