Thursday, November 5, 2009

breaking point

Things are a little weird right now.

I adore Matt. He is possibly the sweetest thing ever. I'm far more comfortable talking with him than I thought I would be.
He acts like a freshman, but hey, he is one. Just means I need to get him to hang around with upperclassmen, makes you grow up faster.

I think the Tori number thing is ADORABLE. (Don't tell her I said so, but I think that this is just what she needed to get rid of some of that bitter. :D )
Fuck the guys that hurt the sweet girls. You don't deserve their time or attention, let alone their love.

I'm extremely stressed out right now. Initiation is this weekend, and as fantastic and beautiful as it is, it's very time consuming. I have a lab due in a few hours, an assignment due for math 15 tomorrow I haven't started yet, a mini-experiment for psych due monday I haven't started, more calc homework, and a midterm in oChem next thursday. TOO much to do, too little time.

Next thursday is my daddy's birthday. I'm going to Fresno the 13th to go see the philharmonic with him, then we're spending the weekend together. I miss him.
He got out of rehab a few weeks ago. Hopefully he is doing okay. I haven't talked to him much about it recently.
I worry, but I hope its all for no reason.

The whole Bryant thing still gets to me sometimes. I can't believe I let myself fall so hard for a guy that didn't know I existed half the time. I thought I knew better than that...

I want it to be Christmas. I want to sit next to the fire with my dog and my family and read and watch movies and listen to Christmas songs. iTunes is not helping this, it's playing TSO right now.

I was misquoted in the Prodigy and now sound like an airhead that would haze New Members if it were not for the fact it is unlawful. They got an angry email demanding an apology to my fraternity and myself, as well as a request for a change in policy.

This is really jumbled. just what I'm thinking right now I guess.

How's this for a freewrite, Santi?
(not that he's reading...)

I feel like I'm about to snap and break into a million little pieces. There is just so much going on right now....I'm being pulled in too many directions at once. Be a good student. Be a good daughter. Be a good kappa. Be a good person. Be a good girlfriend. Be a good best friend. Be a good older sister. Be a good employee. The list goes on and on. I don't think I have enough of me to spread that far. At least it doesn't seem like it at the moment.

Anyways, gotsta get the lab done.

No comments:

Post a Comment