Thursday, November 19, 2009

frustration

so, a friend also likes the same person I am interested in.

she had a "thing" with him her freshman year, and is very sad that things go so screwed up between them.
she says she knows she doesn't have a chance with him, and wishes that she could go back and do things differently.

now I feel like a bitch for liking him.

things got messed up between me and him too, but hopefully I can change that?

but what happens if we start dating?
the friend hates me for the rest of eternity, thats what happens.

why the fuck do things have to be so damned complicated?

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear, we must talk tomorrow most definitely!
    <3 you and stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If things weren't complicated, they wouldn't be interesting.

    ReplyDelete