Wednesday, November 18, 2009

cold and lonely

literally.
its freezing at the help desk.
good thing they give us this little space heater...though to be honest, it's rendered useless every time a door is opened.

besides, it only offers the warmth that is hot to the touch and doesn't warm deeply. not quite what i need right now, the chill seems to have seeped much deeper than that.

i need a hot shower and a warm body to snuggle up with.
too bad boys are dumb, i'm sick, and my dog is 200 miles away.

old news, but i broke up with matt. i just can't be with someone that acts so much younger....i need someone stable and strong and grown up, so when i fall to pieces they don't run away. that's what i need right now.

he didn't really seem to take my issues seriously. my problems with my daddy and my sister have weighed heavily on me, and i don't think he understood that. he almost seemed to brush off the fact i was upset over my dad, and if you can't see that it is bothering me that much, i really shouldn't be dating you. it was fairly obvious.

like i said, old news. don't know why i feel like i have to talk about it....

i've been thinking a lot about mike lately. he gets initiated this weekend, and i'm extremely excited and happy for him. i'm actually going to bake him cookies this weekend. i hope i'm feeling better by then :(

i'm also starting my detox thing this week. hooray for 5 days of lemon juice, cayenne pepper, and maple syrup.

that means no drinking this weekend...
oh well, i'm a big kid.

damn, i wish this heater would be warmer....
and now this has turned into a stream of consciousness.

i guess that means its time to go?

No comments:

Post a Comment