Thursday, July 8, 2010

i don't love you like i loved you yesterday.

I broke up with Jason last night.
Not much shock and surprise I guess, it's been going downhill pretty quickly.
It came down to me either hurting his feelings and taking care of myself, or me just letting my feelings be trampled again and again while he was "learning what not to do".
I'm just so tired of everything :( i'm tired of being so upset all the time, of being so angry at him i don't want to talk to him, of being so hurt by something he said that i have to fight off a panic attack. How is any of that fair to me? Why should I allow myself to be put through that?

And on top of that, I need to talk to James. I've realized i've been stringing the poor boy along, and that's just plain terrible of me. :(

I need a cigarette.

1 comment:

  1. as much as i love 'em,
    men are always a lot of work :)

    I don't know if this helps, but I am so super proud of you for taking care of yourself. It takes actually a lot of strength to say enough is enough and do something about it :)

    god im in love with you. the end. ^_^

    ReplyDelete