Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sitting on the train

A lot had happened this week.
Many family things, Ash finally turned 18, James and I talked.

About that. Immediately following me saying I wasn't looking for anything serious, the boy tells me he wants to try for something long term long distance, because he thinks we can do it. He's more of a hopeless romantic than emotional Courtney, who rarely sees the light of day because she's always getting herself into trouble.

Speaking of emotional Courtney, she's still pretty much in love with Jason. Good thing logical Courtney knows better and keeps her locked up like the looney she is.

I'm not talking to my father until he cleans up his act. I'm tired of being the more responsible one out of the two of us.

I'm siting on the train right now, on my way to Merced to meet about housing. We still need a fourth for the year. Please let us find one.

I'm staying with Pete tonight. I miss him and the boys very much.

I'm also spending the next two weeks in Fresno, ending with a trip to Six Flags. I miss my family, and need the break.

Now arriving in Stockton. Out of things to say, and another hour to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment