Wednesday, July 21, 2010

sniiiiitch

told my mom that gabbie and sierra have been getting stoned and smoking cigarettes all day.
I'm tired of covering for their asses and being treated like hell.

Also told mom that I occasionally smoke. So that weight is off my shoulders finally.

I don't really know what to do with James. He posted on his fb that he was in a relationship, but he didn't request that I do the same. So I'm thinking if he wants to change his that's fine, but I don't need to do anything to mine (i have nothing showing.)
I still haven't talked to him. I need to do it, but I don't know how to bring it up.

I was so angry yesterday that I thought I was going to snap and just start hitting Gabbie and not be able to stop. I'm really glad I didn't. I hate being angry, it scares me.

1 comment:

  1. Being angry = bad, but a necessary evil sometimes.

    I don't know what to tell you about James :/ just keep yourself safe and sane love!

    <3

    ReplyDelete