Tuesday, July 6, 2010

why do people feel the need to meddle?

Robert, stop it.
I know you're looking out for your best friend's best interests, but honestly, you're only making things worse.
I have a boyfriend. He knows this. You know this.
I'm under enough pressure right now, I don't need anymore.

Please, just stop. I really can't take this anymore.

I'm almost crying right now just thinking about this.

Vanessa, you were right. You were right about everything that you said. Every single thing. I haven't crossed any lines or anything, but I am so screwed up emotionally right now that I don't know what to do. Jason may not be right for me, but I love him so I am going to try and make it work. And about him? Right again. He doesn't want to do anything with himself at this point in time. And I'm not okay with that. He isn't good material, no matter how torn up I am over this right now.

I'm talking to Jason right now, and again, almost crying. I told him I was sorry for being so stand-offish lately, that I'm under a lot of emotional stress right now, and have been neglecting things that are important to me. He told me to not apologize, it was fine, and so I told him it isn't fine or fair.

Robbie moved out. Mom apparently apologized to her for the way things have been these past few weeks (months?). I'm worried about talking to her when she gets home. I have never had an honest to god sit-down adult conversation with my mother about anything. ANYTHING. I'm not comfortable with telling her what's actually going on in my life. I tell her what she wants to hear, because I don't want to deal with her reaction.

I'm not in the best state of mind for pouring out my heart right now, my thoughts are too scattered, and aren't deep enough for me to actually write about. Things just keep floating to the front of my mind to taunt and confuse me, only to drift off and change into something else before I can be productive about it. I should be doing something to keep myself busy.

Time to clean the whole house in time for mom to get home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment