Monday, June 6, 2011

I can see clearly now, the rain is gone.

What is this madness?? The weather needs to decide what it's doing. I've got a summer cold thanks to the constant change in temperature. 100% positive it isn't strep, which is good because I hate going to the doctors.

I talked to Taj last night. He said that he had been lonely all day because he missed me, and that he was upset with himself because I wasn't happy with the amount that we were talking. In 10 minutes of phone call, all my worries about us were taken away. I do actually like him. He does actually like me. I'm not lying to myself in some elaborate scheme.

I really need to check myself on things like that. I guess it's just really hard to not be negative about yourself and situations when you aren't in the best of moods.

I'm at work again. I close tonight, and work 8am tomorrow. This will be fun.

I really need to clean my room. The clutter is starting to drive me mad, even though I'm not home often. I know it's all sitting there, waiting for me, which is silly but true.

I also need to make time for working out. I was doing well last week, but these last few days I've fallen back to old habits.

Aaaand I think that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment