Monday, April 19, 2010

Angela says I have balls, I say I'm just tired of her shit.

Hey I know what I said kinda sucked because I was really stressing about planning. There are so many things that were kinda built up which came out in that those text but I would like to try to talk it out if you are willing. Just you and me not lauren or anyone else and we can tell each other the whole truth.

Claudia, if you want to talk we can, but I’m not sure what good will come of it. I’ve stood by you through so much and time and time again I’ve watched you hurt people you say you love. What you said Saturday finally made me realize I don’t need that in my life.

That’s fine. Idk where the many people part came from because I try not to be a horrible person. And what happens in my life has explanations but you were never close enough to hear explanations. But I don’t want to have to avoid you all the time or feel that tension all the time.

If there is any tension to worry about it’s on your end. I don’t mean that in a rude way, I’m just trying to say it’s not like I’m going to be awkward or mean, and I’m sorry if this hurts your feelings, I would just rather not spend time with you.

Doesn’t hurt at all because we never really spend time in general. Im glad you are telling me but I need you to take blame for something because you are telling me everything is my fault and there is no way everything is my fault because it takes two to let something like this happen.

What have I done? I have been completely on the sidelines and been there while people talk about how you’ve hurt them. I’ve been there for people when you weren’t. What blame should I take for that?


....and no reply.

No comments:

Post a Comment