Tuesday, April 20, 2010

he really doesn't get it. :(

Jason: Lol so busy day today and recovery day tom?
Fun times

me: you have a recovery day tomorrow?

Jason: No you said u were

me: no, not a recovery day honey
its going to be more like "i'd rather stay in bed because i ran out of smiles and sunshine" day

Jason: Oh ill just shut up now

me: ??

Jason: What? Ur not happy?

me: not particularly, and that's okay, but i can't pretend to be happy tomorrow.

Jason: Will I be able to give you a hug?

me: i don't plan on seeing anyone tomorrow :/

Jason: I mean today

me: don't we usually take break at the same time?

Jason: I'm not working today
And I'm rlly sorry :(

me: ah i forgot about that...
don't be sorry.

Jason: :( I'm sorry you feel bad :(

me: jason, i told you when i explained everything you can't be sorry, you didn't do anything
its okay that i'm sad, it happens. but you can't be sorry for it.

Jason: I'm sorry I can't make it better but alright

me: please just don't say you're sorry.

Jason: Aight aight

No comments:

Post a Comment