Monday, April 19, 2010

Hate

All I wanted was your love love love love love love
Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you
Now that it's over, I don't even know what I liked about you.
I brought you around, and you just brought me down
Hate is a strong word, but I really really really don't like you.

I love this song.

Wednesday is going to be tough. And guess what? It's also TWLOHA day. Way to be all spot on and such.

My chest is iiiiiitchy. I think I'm having some kind of a reaction :/ but to what is the question....
I wonder how I type. Now that I'm trying to figure out which finger does what, I'm having a really hard time typing.

I deleted Claudia from my facebook, because as Lauren put it, facebook is for friends. I also adopted Angela, because she needs a proper big sister.

Jason seemed to really like his present. I hope he actually likes it.

I think the graphs we're using in Psych were made in R. How strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment