Saturday, April 10, 2010

feeling kinda nauseous

and not because my tummy hurts, its just the only way i can think to describe how i'm feeling at the moment.

Jason wants me to meet old roommates of his. I'm extremely uncomfortable with this for some reason.

Last night, he was a little belligerent. And when I say a little I mean quite a bit. They were extremely twisted when I got there, and then when we got to Chris and Jordan's, he started following me around like a puppy on a leash. This is really starting to bother me. Why can't he just go and do his thing with his friends so I can sit and chat and dance with mine? We don't have to spend every minute together >.<

I'm kind of upset with him. He wanted to fool around last night, and he didn't really seem to understand I was NOT in the mood. I know he was pretty messed up, but I literally had to spell it out for him. And when I said I didn't want to because he wasn't sober, he made some joke about sobering up. I just rolled over and went to sleep at that point.

I'm tired of the drama between friends right now. It's dumb and not worth anyone's time, and is just hurting people over and over and over.

Tell me why when I'm in a relationship, I get hit on by five different guys within an hour, but when I'm single, no one really notices me. What the fuck is that?

Still feeling nauseous. I'm convinced its from being upset, not from any food or lack thereof. I'm going to call Tori, I need a cigarette and park afternoon.

There is a kitty outside my dorm, and she's pregnant. I want to get some cat food and start putting out a bowl for her, but I'm afraid that Richards will eat it all. Maybe I can just feed her in the morning...

No comments:

Post a Comment