Sunday, April 18, 2010

I almost killed her.

First message (which I actually read second):
Hey are you pitching in for jason's birthday?

Second message (which I read first):
I need as much help financially [as possible] with his party and i thought you as his girlfriend would wanna help

My reply:
You know what claudia, I find it extremely rude and uncouth that you would say that. Don't you think if I could I would?

Her response:
I find it extremely rude that you aren't asking around for people to help but you are bringing people to drink. I don't have money either but i found fifty for jason because he means a lot to me and he deserves it. If you haven't noticed he likes one of five things alcohol. [this last sentence didn't even make sense to me.]

My reply:
Excuse me? Who have I invited? And I have been asking. I really don't appreciate this.

Her response:
I know you aren't coming alone. Don't say you haven['t] invited your friends. Sorry to say i have all the right to ask for your help because it seems like i care more than you about his feelings and thats sad. Do what you want because no matter what jason is gonna have a good birthday thanks to his best friends.


--

I was screaming profanities at this point. I think I scared Cesar, since I hadn't made any mention of being upset before this, and had continued to play Mario Party like nothing was wrong up until her last message.

I can't believe she said that. How DARE she. I didn't even want to go last night, but thank goodness for voices of reason. Things would have been so much worse if I wasn't there.

With this last week finally over, hopefully things will get better.

Whatever, it's time for a lake day.

No comments:

Post a Comment