Tuesday, April 20, 2010

tomorrow is going to SUCK.

haven't decided if i want to keep busy or stay in my room all day.
i just might do the second
study for my bio test
that kind of thing
i work tomorrow night though.

i am so frustrated with jason right now. and when i say this, i guess i'm not all that frustrated. but sort of. he doesn't seem to be able to grasp the fact that i do NOT want to fool around with him when he isn't sober. and i've told him that multiple times. when is he going to realize i mean it?

i asked him last night why he was so upset on friday, and he told me to not worry about it, it doesn't matter anymore. i don't know if i'm okay with that or not.

i'm leaning towards not.

Jason: :(
And 8am class weds?

me: yepyep
i'm probably not going though

Jason: Hmmm :)

me: ?

Jason: Win? Maybe we can actually watch a movie? Hahahaha

me: i've got my physics hw tonight and poster making with lauren, and i'm spending all day in bed tomorrow...

Jason: What time r u done with lauren and u can spend mosttime in my bed :) hahaha win?

me: umm, no honey, i'm gonna spend the day in my bed tomorrow. i need to be by myself.

Jason: Awww aight I'm sorry...

me: for what?

Jason: Pushin it

me: its okay.

raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr

he woke me up early this morning because he had a bad dream, but he wouldn't tell me what it was.

i've been so drained lately....i just don't know why. i mean, if i knew why, it would be easier to deal with. but i have no energy, no patience, and no will to deal with anything. i'm feeling pretty used up.

i need this semester to be over already.

1 comment:

  1. You need to put more smoking breaks with Pete into your weekly plans, as I need to include more Courtney interactions into my schedule.

    <3

    ReplyDelete